Sunday 28 December 2014

An Introduction.


Greetings family

Let me introduce myself.  I am Brotha Afritude, an ardent Pan Africanist; but I am an ardent Pan Africanist with a twist. I believe in a prosperous Africa and in the prosperity of Africans and of their descendants worldwide.

I have studied the works and philosophies, sometimes in depth and sometimes in brief of most of our heroes at some point and I have gathered all the knowledge and wisdom that I could extract from their writings and speeches and hope, over the course of this blog, to create a hybrid form of Pan Africanism that will work in the era in which we live and which will hopefully persist.

I am by no means an expert and I am sure that some may disagree with some of what I have to say but I feel that it is incumbent upon us as a people to tell our story and to explore ways in which we can improve ourselves as a people spiritually, mentally, physically and most importantly of all, economically.

I hope to spread knowledge to those who may not, at the given moment, have it. I also hope to learn from those who visit this blog and use what they have to say (constructively) as a well of wisdom from which I can add to my own knowledge

In love of Africa and all its people.


Brotha Afritude






2 comments: